But how can we here at Yellowskyscraper have any time for new adventures, and exciting clients while entrenched in such an overwhelming undertaking as a never-ending restructuring? We don't know. You'll just have to throw a coin in, and see what happens.
So please contact us, despite all the scary scaffolding out front, we're still very much in business and would love to hear from you.
Design & Machine Works
Swing by and we'll share some of our coffee with you.
Or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
We design typographic systems, branding identities, websites and experiences, interactives, exhibits and exhibitions, furniture, and so on.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Chemical and digital photography
- Typesetting for print and web formats
- Art and creative direction
- Responsive design
- User experience design
Machine & Fabricate
We specialize in metal fabrication, though we have been known to use other materials. From architectural metalworking to bespoke furniture. We are professionally trained and a card-carrying certified shop by way of the AWS and NIMS.
- GD&T and ANSI standards
- Vertical milling machines
- Engine lathes
- Drill presses
- Horizontal band saws
- Surface grinders
- CNC machines; program, setup, and run (Hurco, Haas, Fadal)
- Renishaw probes; OTS & OMP
- Solidworks 2015 certified CSWA
- MasterCAM X8, HSMWorks, and G-Code
- GMAW with an AWS Certification in 3G
- SMAW with an AWS Certification in 3G
- Oxy-fuel welding and cutting
- Plasma cutting
- Carbon arc gouging
- Shear, Press Brake, and Slip Roll
We develop the websites and interactive exhibits that we design. We are proficient in Object-Oriented Programming structures. And if we aren't familiar with it, we are confident in our abilities to learn any language effectively.
- Drupal 7 Custom Content Management System
- Git and SVN version control systems
- Processing Framework & Java
- Arduino Framework & C++
- Arc software and GIS data handling